19 Nov Digital PR Executive
To work alongside the Head of SEO and SEO studio in the fulfillment of day to day client campaign activity, ensuring work is to the highest standard and client retention rates remain high. Your role as a Digital PR Executive is to deliver content that publications will want to feature, achieve client features through outreach and journalist liaison, and add content to client sites; an important part of any comprehensive SEO strategy.
This opportunity is for a candidate who wants to be a real part of a family orientated team. Ideally, the candidate should have an ambitious drive to potentially building and leading a digital PR team in the near future.
What we’re looking for :
- 1+ year experience agency side or client side
- A PR background with the ability to outreach to relevant sector publishers
- A creative individual who thrives on delivering unique content ideas
- Experience with search and content marketing applications such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Buzz Sumo
- Experience with CMS’s such as WordPress.
- Previous experience creating, executing and amplifying digital PR campaigns
- A digital advocate who maybe runs their own blog or social media channels.
- Proficient in data collecting and aggregation.
- Competent with basic Microsoft applications.
- Experience with project management tools, e.g Basecamp, Slack, Trello, JIRA etc.
- Adept and confident to communicate with press teams via phone calls.
- Work closely with the Head of SEO and the SEO Studio on strategies and campaigns for various exciting clients
- Project management through PR campaigns and content development
- Undertake research for ideation of content and PR themes
- Creation of high asset-value content both short and long-form concepts
- Implement and develop off-page link acquisition campaigns
- Support link acquisition campaigns through creative outreach
- Create relationships with market-leading publications, journalists, bloggers and client industry experts
- Collating weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports.
What the job will entail:
- Brain storming high impact content marketing strategies that drive high quality organic traffic.
- Reverse engineering successful competitor SEO strategies.
- Executing client work in a timely manner and to an excellent standard.
- Communicating effectively to both clients and the team.
- Continuing to learn and develop your knowledge of SEO whilst sharing any new knowledge with the team.
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team. On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for Excellence, (not mediocrity).
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Empower & inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Never stop learning, be curious & adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- Remote working ready environment
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
- To work in our cool offices in the country.
- Flexi-time with the ability to work half days on Friday
- To work on leading UK & global brands across property, financial services, travel, IT, start-ups etc.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and we will be back in touch.
No Agencies thank you.