15 Jun PPC Manager
Due to every increasing workload, we are looking for a PPC Manager to help maintain and enhance our existing client’s campaigns and be instrumental in the growth of the Paid Search Department going forward.
What we are looking for?
- Managing PPC campaigns (Google and Bing) for a range of clients
- Manage Paid Social Campaigns
- The ability to rebuild Paid Search campaigns from the ground up
- In depth Google Analytics experience
- Performance monitoring of campaigns
- Identifying inefficiencies in campaigns, addressing them and optimising campaigns accordingly
- Recognising and analysing trends and taking the appropriate actions
- Assisting with the writing of engaging copy for adverts and contributing creative suggestions for advert templates
- Producing detailed analyses and reports of campaigns for our clients
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A positive and professional attitude
What we are offering
A fixed term contract employee you can look forward to receiving the following:
- Salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Option to grow in the role to manage a team
Sound like a content executive job you’d love to have? Simply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch soon.