09 Jun Digital Account Manager
Who are we looking for?
As an Digital Account Manager, you will have responsibility managing our client campaigns. This will predominately be for SEO, PPC and Social projects, but will also cover other activities such as Content Marketing Campaigns and Website Design and Development
You will be responsible to monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting. You’ll work closely with the studio, helping organise work flow and ensuring our standards are met and clients goals achieved.
Having a good rapport with our clients is crucial to the role.
Who might you be?
Ideally have experienced as an SEP /PPC Executive or be an existing Account Manager, who ideally has search marketing experience from an agency background and who has experience in working with successful search campaigns. You’ll be familiar with current analytics and analysis tools and be highly organised and efficient. You will be someone who is extremely organized and keen on Digital Marketing.
Purpose of Role:
To help reduce the current workload of the Directors and ultimately enable Chillibyte to provide a better service to our clients.
- Run client’s SEO, PPC and Social monthly campaigns.
- Manage client relationships and search marketing expectations.
- Hold meetings online and in person with clients
- To assist and work with the search marketing team when required.
- Edit monthly client reports that are passed over from the studio before sending on to clients.
- Develop / steer Search Marketing strategies when required
- Preparing content research and strategy plans.
Experience & Skills:
- Ideally around 2 years Digital Marketing experience within an agency and the industry.
- Have multiple account handling experience.
- Have a strong command of the latest digital marketing practices.
- Have an understanding of SEO and Paid Search.
- To be able to monitor and report on campaigns successfully.
- Experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches is a bonus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- To have a genuine interest in digital marketing.
- To be able to work on their own and within a group.
- To be well organised.
- Be analytical and have a creative mind set.
- Flexible approach.
Sound like a content executive job you’d love to have? Simply email your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch soon.