01 Dec Digital Marketing Account Manager
Who are we looking for?
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will have responsibility for your our client campaigns. This will predominately be for SEO projects, but will also cover other activities such as PPC, Content Marketing Campaigns and Website Design and Development
On the SEO and PPC campaigns you will be responsible to monitor the campaigns/projects and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting. You’ll work closely with the studio helping organise work flow and ensuring our standards are met and clients goals achieved.
Having a good report with our clients is crucial to the role so
Who might you be?
You’ll be an experienced SEO/PPC Executive or existing account manager, who ideally has search marketing experience from an agency background and who has experience in working with successful search campaigns. You’ll be familiar with current analytics and analysis tools and be highly organised and efficient. You will be someone who is extremely organized and keen on Digital Marketing. .
Purpose of Role:
To help reduce the current workload of the Directors and ultimately enable Chillibyte to provide a better service to our clients.
- Run client’s SEO monthly campaigns.
- Run client’s PPC monthly campaigns.
- Manage Web Build projects going through the studio
- Manage client relationships and search marketing expectations.
- To assist and work with the search marketing team when required.
- Edit monthly client reports that are passed over from the studio before sending on to clients.
- Develop / steer Search Marketing strategies when required
- Preparing content research and strategy plans.
Experience & Skills:
- Ideally around 2 years Digital Marketing experience within an agency and the industry.
- Have multiple account handling experience.
- Have a strong command of the latest digital marketing practices.
- Have an understanding of on page and off page SEO techniques.
- To be able to monitor and report on SEO / ppc campaigns successfully.
- Experience in conducting keyword research for potential niches is a bonus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- To have a genuine interest in SEO and search marketing.
- To be able to work on their own and within a group.
- To be well organised.
- Be analytical and have a creative mind set.
- Flexible approach.
Please email email@example.com for more information.