21 Mar Junior SEO Executive
We have an exciting position available for an ambitious SEO Digital Marketeer who is looking to progress their career with a leading digital agency. You will be working alongside the head of SEO and in-house search team in the fulfilment of day to day client campaign activity, ensuring client work is to the highest standard and client retention rates remain high.
- Training will be provided but any experience would be beneficial 1+ year experience agency side or client side
- Ability to write content and have a creative mind.
- Experience with search tools and applications such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Buzz Sumo would be a bonus.
- The ability to use CMS’s such as WordPress would be beneficial, but training will be given.
- Work closely with the Head of SEO and the SEO Studio on campaigns for various exciting clients
- SEO strategy development, addressing objectives and KPIs of clients
- Project management of SEO and content deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis across off-page and content landscapes
- Creation of topical content ideations
- Creation of high asset-value content both short and long-form concepts
- Implement and develop off-page link acquisition campaigns
- Support link acquisition campaigns through creative outreach
- Create relationships with market-leading publications, journalists, bloggers and client industry experts
- Collating weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports.
What the job will entail:
- Brain storming high impact content marketing strategies that drive high quality organic traffic.
- Reverse engineering successful competitor SEO strategies.
- Executing client work in a timely manner and to an excellent standard.
- Communicating effectively to both clients and the team.
- Continuing to learn and develop your knowledge of SEO whilst sharing any new knowledge with the team.
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team. On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for Excellence, (not mediocrity).
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Empower & inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Never stop learning, be curious & adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
- To work in our cool offices in the country.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and we will be back in touch.