21 Mar SEO Executive
To work alongside the head of SEO and search team in the fulfilment of day to day client campaign activity, ensuring client work is to the highest standard and client retention rates remain high. To utilise your SEO expertise to recommend ways to improve existing client campaigns. To use your SEO expertise to help streamline department processes to help make us become more efficient.
- 1+ year experience agency side or client side
- PR background
- Experience with search tools and applications such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic, Buzz Sumo
- Experience with CMS’s such as WordPress.
- Work closely with the Head of SEO and the SEO Studio on strategies and campaigns for various exciting clients
- SEO strategy development, addressing objectives and KPIs of clients
- Project management of SEO and content deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis across off-page and content landscapes
- Creation of topical content ideations
- Creation of high asset-value content both short and long-form concepts
- Implement and develop off-page link acquisition campaigns
- Support link acquisition campaigns through creative outreach
- Create relationships with market-leading publications, journalists, bloggers and client industry experts
- Collating weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign reports.
What the job will entail:
- Brain storming high impact content marketing strategies that drive high quality organic traffic.
- Reverse engineering successful competitor SEO strategies.
- Executing client work in a timely manner and to an excellent standard.
- Communicating effectively to both clients and the team.
- Continuing to learn and develop your knowledge of SEO whilst sharing any new knowledge with the team.
The team you will be joining:
We are looking for a driven, hungry individual to join our awesome and already growing team. On top of this, we want to make sure that each candidate is a good fit within our team and our company culture. We only want to work with candidates that reflect our core beliefs:
- Strive for Excellence, (not mediocrity).
- There is a way around everything. It’s just a matter of finding it.
- Empower & inspire each other.
- Contribute your ideas, don’t simply take orders.
- Never stop learning, be curious & adapt to win.
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)
- To work in our cool offices in the country.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and we will be back in touch.